Just wanted to weigh in on this version of Woodstock, which is close to my
heart as it's possibly the first Joni song I ever heard.  I think it's
lovely, and the melody really suits Iain Matthews's voice.  I much prefer it
to CSN's version.

As for Number 1, I've never liked it, couldn't hear a tune in there.  CMIARS
is a pretty weak album by her standards.  I do prefer the sound of it to that
of DED, even though the latter has MUCH better songs.  If the songs on DED
had the more organic production of CMIARS, I dare say I'd enjoy it more.

Azeem in London
np: Christine Collister - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - wow!
a fabulous version, the penultimate song from Into The Light.  The last is
even better, an unspeakably gorgeous take on Paul Simon's Quiet, which all
the many PS fans on this list NEED to hear!