Sorry to bother you all with this, but I had promised one of our members in
the UK a copy of sheet music to TLTISR and I have lost her address.  Please
contact me (ken)
And, in response to Kate's thought about STAS being a great summer into
autumn disc, I've never thought of it that way.  But you are right--it does
work that kind of wistful melancholy!  TI has always been my big Autumn CD,
probably because of it's October release date.  Any other listers care to
weigh in with their seasonal or environmental associations?
ken
np-i must be crazy/pillbox