Break a leg, Jack, Paz and Christina (and Beth)!!  The BIG room at the New Orleans
House of Blues on a Friday night?  Tres cool.  Is Christina doing that Norwegian soul
song acappella?  That is going to be amazing.  If wishes were wings I'd be flying
south to the Crescent City tonight.  Don't forget to record everything please, Mikey.

-Julius