I noticed today at Tower Records that the sticker on
the new DK album says its Diana's first recording of "A
Case Of You", buy doesn't actually mention Joni by
name.  I thought that was interesting that the label
assumed that people would know the title without the
original author.

Reuben

>>> "Bree Mcdonough" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/18/02 09:04PM >>>
> > sell Diana, or Diana to sell Joni; or just who the
> > sticker info is aimed at: old fogies like me who
> > remember Joni Mitchell (y'know the folk singer?) or
> > young fogies who might know Diana, see the name
Joni
> > Mitchell and decide to pick up a Joni CD at the
same time?>

DK said that being on the TNT tribute was the best
thing for her career.  I
guess doing ACOY doesn't hurt her either?

Bree..waiting for my chicken to come out of the oven.
(never ever put a
half frozen chick in the oven...a long wait)