Catherine McKay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's "Live in Paris" - which has most of the same
songs as the "Look of Love one" but has a 2002 release
date, and it includes "A case of you" which "Look of
Love" did not.

We were listening to XPN in Philadelphia this morning and they played this very
version of Case of You... the announcer  said it was Joni Mitchell's A Case For You.
oops.

Gorgeous version...tender & moving. I could have sworn I heard Diana sing "life"
instead of "lies". Anyone with the CD want to check that out for me?

we also heard Garnet Rogers, Eva Cassidy and Cheryl Wheeler pretty much all in a row
after that. Nice way to wake up on a Saturday morn. ;-)

Mags

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM