Such a shock to see my name in the subject line!

> I've just received Patti Witten's CDs ("Land od
> souvenirs" and "Prairie Doll") and Big Yellow Taxi's
> "Tribute to Joni Mitchell" from CDBaby.

Thanks Catherine, I'm glad you like them enough to recommend them :)

As for the pixie haircut, it feels great but looks awful (on me). But by the
time I was 7 or 8 my mother was letting our hair grow... here's a cute pic
of me and my sisters and neighbor kids playing air-band
http://pattiwitten.com/photogallery2.html  scroll all the way to the end

Oh, there's also a Joni impersonation :) on that page farther up, taken by
Sue MacNamara this summer @ Ithaca festival...
I think I'm going as Joni for Halloween this year, it's such a great wig and
blondes have more fun.

xo
Patti
--