>Hi All

Not sure if this will work but.....I've tried to attach two
photgraphs from last Saturdays McJonifest. I hope this works Laurent.

As Laurent says, it was really great and it made me reflect upon what
the JMDL is about (that coupled with some sour notes recently)
SO...is it a discussion list ABOUT Joni Mitchell or is it a list FOR
those who like Joni Mitchell as part of their lives. I think this
divide is where most misunderstandings arise.

For my part, we only mentioned Joni for a short while last week at
the McJonifest....so that gives you some idea where Im coming from.
Two of the people involeved (my partner at Mr Singhs India...an
Indian restaurant where the wiaters wear kilts....how kitsch can u
get)  on the Thursday and Laurent's partner on the Saturday weren't
even into Joni that much)

I think this list is brilliant

Gordon

PS The Steve Klink episode was a hoot

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of scot13.JPG"
; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="6F676C65]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of scot9.JPG"
; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="6F676C65]