Yep - ignore and delete.

If an e-mail address of yours has ever made it onto
the net: on a web page, e-mail list archive, etc,
it *will* get hoovered up and spammed.  The "you
subscribed to this" stuff is just hogwash to make
them seem like they're following the regulations on
spam that require mailing lists to be "opt in".  Like,
yeah, right.  Responding will only confirm that the
address is alive, and they'll sell it on with more
value then - cos it's known to work.  Sigh.

I get about 10 spams a day to an address I last used about
five years ago.

--Chris