i agree Kate, from the view of seeing/hearing and especially feeling it live. It was
definitely a high point. Very spiritual , moving, haunting (in a good way!). I love
that song so much anyway from your CD, and to see a live performance is incredible. I
look forward to the Joni Fest CDs so much...watching my mail box ;-)
thanks so much.
Mags
 Kate Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:that is jeff bisch, my husband...haven't
heard this cd yet but its on its
way to me...thanks brian, i'm now intrigued to hear this as the live version
is so different...

>>4.Kate Bennett's version of Wolf Song is better than on her CD , who is
playing the harmonica ?on this song This Jonihead wants to know.
Brian Symes<<