I did a little research and Kate Bush does not have a seven octave range - more like 4
octaves, or maybe a little more than 4 octaves, which is still huge.
As far as I know a span of 7 octaves is not possible.  That would be almost the range
of a piano.
Jenny
 William Chavez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Kate Bush can sing a span of seven
octaves????????????????? Is that
physiologically possible? Does this imply that classical singer have a wider
range than seven?
Will

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free! Try MSN.
faith.yahoo.com