What kind of a loser calls herself a Joni Mitchell fan and just finds out TODAY that she is coming out with a new 2-CD set? Called "Travelogue?" Can you help a fellow JMDL who's down on her luck and give me the scoop for Gaad's saake?

Here is one vaguely informative email I culled from the archives. Is this true? She is redoing Dawntreader with an orchestra? I can't even fathom the enormity of that in my bum's rush mind. HELP!!

suemc

At 2:43 AM -0400 9/10/02, onlyJMDL Digest wrote:
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:38:59 -0500
From: "J.David Sapp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: a travelogue

culling from 2 different sources we have these tracks identified so far:
Woodstock, Amelia, Chinese Cafi, Flat Tire, For the Roses, God Must Be a
Boogie Man, Sex Kills, Be Cool, Just Like This Train, The Last Time I Saw
Richard and Circle Game.
Coyote," "The Sire of Sorrow (Job's Sad Song)," "Judgement of the Moon and
Stars (Ludwig's Tune)," " 'Refuge of the Roads,' 'Borderline' and 'Cherokee
Louise.' 'The Dawntreader

i figure that leaves 5 or 6 tunes not yet mentioned

peace, david

--

"Heart and humor and humility
   will lighten up your heavy load ... " - Joni Mitchell