--- James Leahy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> BTW: The new CD is listed on the Canadian version ot
> Amazon.com as a
> 'Special Import' selling for $44.95, Nov. 19
> release. I guess it's not
> being released here generally until a later date,
> like what happened for BSN.

How typical of the way things happen here in Canada.
Is it us being slow, or is it those damn Yanks making
us wait? Anyway, I've preordered mine from amazon.com
not amazon.ca, thank you very much, since it was
nowhere to be found when I checked the Canadian site,
much less was it on hmv's site. And they want us to
buy Canadian - yeah, right, make it available and I'll
buy it; otherwise my money goes to whoever has what
I'm looking for.

P.S. I like the painting. Would like to get a better
look at it though in a larger size.

=====
Catherine
Toronto