hi everybody,
i know it's been a long while since i posted, so
here's an update, if you care:
-i am moving in with my boyfriend, scott. he is
great--he's got the heart of julius, the humor of
murphy, muller's southern charm (he's from n.
carolina), but sadly really doesn't like joni, hee
hee. he'll come around, though, i bet. if you need a
new address or phone number from me, email me. i know,
i am just as shocked as you.
-no, i ain't gettin' married.
-i got promoted, which is groovy.
-i will be in new york in a couple of weeks. anyone
who wants to get together for many beers or food,
please email me.
-i have been so busy, that i am sure i missed
birthdays, so happy birthday to anyone i missed.
i miss you all just in general, i never get to do the
chat room thing, but i do read the digest when i can.
i'm trying to keep up!
love to you all.
alison e. in slc
http://webhosting.yahoo.com/