I was very saddened when I heard this on the radio today. Although I agreed with him on almost nothing...he was real and a person of conviction. Not a bit haughty..no pretenses. Minnesota lost a great man today!!

Bree

Sen. Paul Wellstone and his wife and daughter were killed in an airplane
crash today.  I am stunned.  He was one of the most courageous Senators
in this generation, and was in a tough reelection fight as the
Republicans were pouring tons of money into Minnesota to defeat
Wellstone.   Gees. I just donated to his campaign yesterday.  Wellstone
was a man of such courage, such convictions, such passion for people.
This news just blows me away.

Vince

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month. Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp