Hi John
Welcome to the list. I will tune in tomorrow and listen to you at my office.
I'd like to put in a request for Love from Wild Things Run Fast one of my
faves of all time and one that I am currently working on again for live
performance with Christina and Jack (other list members here in New
Orleans). Best of luck. Tell us more about your show.

Best

Paz