I asked this question a short while ago but no one answered.  During that same
two or three day period, however; had two friends tell me that they didn't get
emails that I sent them on the same day so I am going to try again.  I also
thought that Brenda will surely know as she seems to know most of this kind of
thing and always seems to have the answers.  I bought the soundtrack but the
tune that I want wasn't on it and I cannot read the credits after the movie.
They are too fuzzy.  Who is singing the tune during the scene where Cleo gets
murdered?  And what is the tune?  Can there be a more beautiful woman than
Jada Pinkett?

Mack

np-Bee Gees