I forgot.  As self-appointed cheerleader for the Bryan Thomas Band, I have
neglected my duty.  The disc of which I spoke, "Ones and Zeros" is available
at www.cdbaby.com .  The artist is "Bryan Thomas".

Lama

"You're like my *mother* or something."  Bryan Thomas at JoniFest 2002.

Another sample lyric:

"
they say ya ain't black enough
they say ya ain't white enough
they don't know jennifer
how do thomas jefferson want his black girls?
how do uncle tom want his black girls?
what do they know?
thomas j, uncle sam,
jagger ain't got the jam
what do they know?
you think you're too big for schenectady?
you ain't big enough
You think you're too big for schenectady.
You think you're too big for schenectady.
"

Okay, so I changed a couple of words.  It rocks.  It stomps.  It spins and
stops....... It's slightly kinky but please don't call it "funk" or I'll
snap a ruler down on your knuckles.