There aren't to many songs I hate, a few I get tired of
because of over play.

The Streak-Ray Stevens....ok funny the first 100 or so times
Whip It-Devo.....makes me want to whip them
Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polk-a-dotted Bikini-Have no idea
YMCA-Village People....enough already

I have enjoyed this discussion of most-loved songs and I have agreed with
many of your choices.

But the contrarian in me thought it might be fun to start a thread about
songs we hate.

Then a very strange thing happened: I could only think of one song I really,
really hate.

Maybe I am actually maturing nicely. Maybe I have finally learned to "let it
go." Maybe I am just not digging deeply enough to remember the songs I hate .
. .

But my Number One (and only) song I hate is . . .

(DRUMROLL)

"I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

    --BobGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com