Mark or Travis wrote:

> > Vince asked about our most recent musical acquisitions...in regards to
> purchases,
>
> Funny you should bring this up, Bob, because I wanted to ask about one of my
> recent cd purchases.  I picked up a Judy Collins cd at Best Buy for the
> ridiculously low price of $5.99 called 'Classic Folk'.  Does anybody know
> anything about this cd?  The vocals are beautiful but the production sounds
> a bit like a Hallmark Christmas compilation.  But for that price and that
> voice, I certainly don't have any regrets about buying it.

It is the Canadian repackaging of Both Sides Now in which she re-recorded some
of her favorite songs. A steal at 5.99. As a big, long time fan I would have to
agree that her recent albums and live concerts do have that Hallmark look and
feel to them. A long way from hearing her anger of the 60's and 70's.

Jerry