Doing an internet search - some local right wing fundies are angry with
me for being outspoken - to which I say, me? surely they jest - and I
wanted to see what there might be on the internet about me and sure
enough, there I show up in Joni in Fiction, the television category,
especially honored to be on page one, and listed ahead of the Colonel of
Covers, Bob "I can spell my name" Muller.

I am so honored!

We shall now see what happens when right wing Christians discover my
association with Joni Mitchell.  "Local pastor supports alien singer."
"Local pastor a partisan of nonAmerican artists."

Or we can hope, they will be blessed by encountering the SIQUOMB one.
("Local pastor associates with mysterious "SIQUOMB" idol; some say
SIQUOMB is a goddess, local pastor supports paganism.")

One can hope!

Thanks for the honor, bpb!

Vince