If the Republicans control the house and the senate in addition to the
presidency this country will be heading towards DISASTER.we will be one step
towards a repressive dictatorship.Bush's evil,heartless,distructive policies
will be unchecked

I agree, there must always be a balance. We need two extremes and a healthy middle! One last thing, Bush really isn't anymore heartless than any other president, he just has the _alls to let you you who he really is. He definitely doesn't take the "wolf in lambs clothing" technique of our past presidents. They've all been a bunch of snakes!
workingwilly

One last thing, I apologize to the fact that I frequently forget to put something under subject. I know some of you consider this very important, especially with the "NJC".