Hi All
I am 400+ messages behind but I am still here. It was a shit day (even
though very beautiful weather wise much too nice to be working) esp. with my
car breaking down. But me the "klutz from hell" fixed it myself and was back
on the road to get home to a beautiful night of music. It started with the
screening ( so to speak) of Travelogue (with cocktails but I THINK I
digress) and then jamming with Christina and Jack on cover tunes and
original jams that were SO much FUN. With brief reports from "Rolling
Stones" central provided courtesy of my boy Julius on the Far West. WOW!
Should humans be allowed to have SO much fun?? Christina has hooked up with
some great songwriters (names I started to post and then thought better of
it so she can have the honor of revealing just WHO) and Jack's CD is finally
MIXED. Mastering starts next week and CD release is scheduled for the second
Thursday in December. There will also be a mini JoniFest and a Pazfest CD
release party in conjunction with this stellar event. More details
forthcoming. I did not want to announce till next week but thought better of
it after tonight. I hope some of you can come and be a part of this wild
weekend. Have a great weekend all and hope to catch up next week (esp the
thread of songs---I gotta million of em). It's ALL good!

Love

Paz