"kakki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<< I don't think people are not afraid of the consequences of bombing
Iraq.  I think most everyone is scared s***less.  The million dollar
question is what happens if we don't try to stop him soon. >>

        What really gets me about all of this is the fact that
Reagan/Bush sold Iraq scores of deadly biological agents during the
1980s, including histoplasma capsulatum ~ a substance that resembles
tuberculosis and influenza, causing enlargement of the liver and spleen
and can also infect the brain, lungs, heart and spinal column. Senate
testimony confirmed that Iraq received at least 72 U.S. shipments of
clones, germs and chemicals ranging from substances that could destroy
crops, give children and animals the bone-deforming disease rickets, to a
nerve gas rated a million times more lethal than Sarin!

        This reminds me of a joke:

        A guy walks into his favorite bar and sees two familiar faces in
the corner booth. He asks the bartender, "Isn't that President Bush and
Secretary of State Powell sitting over there?"
        The bartender says, "Yep, that's them."
        So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What
are you guys doing in here?"
        Bush says, "We're planning World War Three."
        And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"
        Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 25 and a half million
Iraqis and one beautiful blonde with big boobs." Powell nods in
agreement.
        The guy exclaimed, "A beautiful blonde with big boobs?! Why would
we have to kill a beautiful blonde with big boobs?"
        Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See?
I told you no one would worry about the 25 and half million Iraqis!"

        ET