When I joined this group, I arranged a few trades for early JM material. I recently spent several hours working four of these shows over using a wave editor. I eliminated unnecessary gaps and silences between some tracks, reduced tape hiss on some, and brought the volume up to normal CD standards. I also made new cover artwork for these shows (UK 9/67, MA 1-4-68, BBC '70, BBC 10-29-70 w/James Taylor).

I just sent off copies of these four shows to Bob Muller and Jerry Notaro, but there is one other person who sent me some discs whose name I have lost. If you were this person, please contact me off-list. I will send you these as well, plus the other shows we must've arranged to trade.

These are great recordings and I am very pleased to have them. Sorry it's taken so long to work on them, but I probably spent ten or twelve hours working over these four recordings to make them sound better.

Thanks.
-Dave