That would be Stormy Weather 2002.  An El Lay area contingent is already slated
to attend.  From what I know it will be Bob and myself, Kakki, Rick and Brad,
Clark, and Ken.  We're meeting for dinner pre-concert.  Bob and I sprung for the
mucho expensivo tickets which include a "VIP Post-Concert Party"  so maybe we'll
get to say hi to Siquomb herself....

Phyliss