The poet Robert Lowell once described himself as "feeling too much, seeing
too much with a layer of skin missing". Kind of applies to Joni I think.
Yes..it really does. Thanks for sharing this!

Lama: I went to get the book today. I did not know that it was not available in stores yet.. Borders will not have it until (April) 2003? I will order it from Amazon though. (I'm always behind the time..just like this train..) RECOGNITION: When I think of you and your place here, I think of you as a professor.. all things Joni. We need a professor here.

Bree