I just listened to "Dawntreader" from Travelogue, and man!  what a
knockout!  You could knock me over with a feather!  It seemed completely
timeless to me, suspended in that perfect place in art that just grabs you
from any point in time.  She could have written it yesterday.  I hope if
she does some interviews for this work she'll talk about what it's like to
revisit her "ingenue" work as she's called it.  I don't see much ingenue in
that; just great, timeless beauty.  I am reminded of when I saw her on the
BSN tour and she played "Ludwig's Tune" and I remember wondering (right
after I pulled myself up off the floor) how it must feel for her to revisit
that piece -- was she just so proud of what a great piece of music she
created even as a young woman.  Pretty awe-inspiring.

Lindsay