I'm copying Laurent on this, too, because it seems like the question keeps
getting asked but not answered.  I don't think there has been any
information that there will be a special edition.  Some of us joked about it
awhile back (I pondered a special edition coming in a little suitcase with
picture postcard packaging) but there have been no indications of one.
There was some description of the two CD set coming with "paintings" and a
"booklet" inside, though.  The copies I have are total "bootlegs" without
packaging.  I'm looking forward to my official copy in a few days.

Kakki