The story title "last flight" reminds me of A.E. ...

L.A. Times, November 14, 2002

from:
http://www.calendarlive.com/printedition/calendar/calwknd/cl-wk-quick14nov14
.story

QUICK TAKES
Mitchell takes her last flight
By Randy Lewis

Singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell says her new "Travelogue" album, due
Tuesday, will be the final destination on her three decade-plus pop music
journey.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer tells W Magazine in its December issue that
her disgust with the music industry's relentless pursuit of trendiness has
prompted her to give up songwriting. "What would I do?... Get hair
extensions and a choreographer?" she asks in the interview. "It's not my
world."

Mitchell has previously expressed her desire to channel her artistic
energies into the painting she has always done in addition to her music.
"Travelogue" is a double CD consisting of orchestrated arrangements of her
songs with appearances by jazz musicians including Herbie Hancock and Wayne
Shorter.