Phyliss,

Thanks for your report!  I'm sorry you only got to see Mick Fleetwood at the
after party, but am SO glad you got to pass that beautiful necklace along to
Mr. Klein!

Part of me feels so bad that much of last night was a disappointment and a
bit icky on some levels.  The Wiltern is usually a fantastic venue.  The
logistical and other debacles I've never seen before at concerts here.  The
one saving grace through it all were the performances of the artists and
that incredible orchestra that carried on through it all.  The '98 show was
so much more professional but I will tell you that we DID get a much greater
Joni and Stevie show this time around!  It wasn't us yelling "we love you
Joni" - we were on low energy up there in the rafters, but I thought your
Bob yelled it out at one point ;-)

Kakki