From: "mack watson-bush" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JMDL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: whores NJC
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:07:53 -0600

Erica wrote:

.So because of that fact she doesn't look like a whore?

Haven't paid much attention to her but don't think she looks like a whore
(if there is a way that whores look), anymore than the countless number of
men and women that litter the beaches and swimming pools each summer.

Christina
> Agularia knows what she's doing, she's making alot of $$$, if dressing up
> like a penguin and tap dancing brought home the bacon, she'd be doing
that.

I say good for her. If she is smart to enough to find her fortune now,
more power to her.

> I'm just saying she is doing everything short of wearing only dental floss
> to SELL herself.

That is nothing new. Has been going on since time began, in different ways
by different people.

Now if this is just a discussion about defining "whore"
> it's pointless,

Could be, as could be a discussion about whether or not certain entertainers
sell out, are true to their art, do it just for the sake of art or
themselves, etc.

Is
> her image more important than the music?

Totally subjective to whomever is judging.

If we went back in time 30 years
> with no MTV around would this girl ever make it?

Who knows. Plenty of women, and men, that are more or less similar to her
that did.

I'm just frustrated with
> the fact that musical talent is taking a back seat to T and A like it
never
> has before.

If that is true and I don't know that it is, it would be pretty
disheartening. Great thing about free choice, we can ignore those we want
to and buy the music that we like.

Hey she's a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub her the right way.

Beautiful Erica. lol.

mack