> > AND good to see you back Ken.  Talk about old timers :~)
>
> Yay Ken!  It has been a looong time!  Great to see you back.
>
> By the way, kids, Ken and Dulson have the honor of being in the first
three
> or four, I believe, subscribers to the list back in the last century!  We
> are talking the book of Genesis, here ;-)
>
> Kakki

And the 3 of you along with Phyliss Ward, Lori Fye, Clark, Paz and a few
others were the first JMDL people I met.  That LA crowd are great people!
Ken, I still remember fondly our drive to Long Beach that night.  Nice to
see you back.

Mark E in Seattle

PS:  Anyone ever hear anything from Leslie Mixon?