"We Had A Fest" (to the tune of "I Had A King")
by Bob Muller

We had a fest at the Full Moon near Bethel,
Playing & singing & channeling Ethel just swell
And randomly raising hell
The food was sublime, don't you know
And the time there was oh so great!
The rooms were the best, but for most of the fest
We stayed up way too late

And now it's time to plan again,
We gotta go, no matter when
So make your plans and make them soon
For the Full Moon, for the Full Moon

We'll have a fest in the Catskills near Woodstock
Going to workshops and listening to good rock & roll
And jamming to folk & soul
If nature you like, you can go for a hike
Just please don't feed the bears!
Or swim in the pool, if you want to 'be cool'
Or relax, with no cares...

And we'll go back there every year
To feast and sing and share good cheer
The fests are great,
They really rate,
Don't hesitate!!

ANNOUNCING.............. THE 6th Annual NORTHEAST BACK TO THE GARDEN
JONIFEST!!!!!!

WHEN: Thursday, August 7, 2002- Unofficial start for those wishing to settle
in to Full Moon a day early to relax, connect with people, and do some
musical jamming.
Official Time: Friday, August 8, 2:00 PM through Monday, August 11, 11:00 AM
2002

WHERE: The Full Moon Alternative Resort and Conference Center, Oliverea, NY
<A HREF="http://www.fullmooncentral.com/";>Full Moon Website</A>

WHAT: LOTS of live music (mostly Joni), Joni sing-a-longs, a chance to
connect with JMDL friends old and new, giveaways galore, and much, much more!

THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION: There are a limited number of beds
available, (around 65) and they will be offered on a first-come, first served
basis, according to when your deposit is received. There is also ample
camping available, and the least expensive accomodation. If it is important
to you to have a bed as opposed to a camp site, please send your deposit in
right away! WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

Every year there is an "admission fee" which is a way for us to help support
both JMDL.com and JoniMitchell.com To reserve your spot at the party, you
will need 3 things:

*NOTE* THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED!!

1. A nonrefundable donation in ANY amount, checks payable to JIM JOHANSON,
and sent to me at: (You can also do this through <A
HREF="http://www.paypal.com/";>Paypal</A>)

Ashara Productions, LLC
40 Parsonage Lane
Topsfield, MA 01983
USA

This year, your donation benefits the JoniMitchell.com website. Please be as
generous as you can. (Each year, the donations are alternated between
JoniMitchell.com and JMDL.com.)

2. The completed questionnaire by e-mail. NO ONE will be admitted without the
questionnaire completely filled out! **This incudes partners that may be
attending with you.**

3. Your hard copy release form and NONREFUNDABLE $100 deposit, payable to:
Ashara Productions, LLC and sent to the above address. The remainder will be
due by June 15, 2002. THE NORTHEAST BACK TO THE GARDEN MAILING LIST

If you would like to be on the separate mailing list for the Northeast Back
to the Garden Jonifest, send a blank e-mail message to: <A
HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A> GIVEAWAYS GALORE!!!!!!!

The giveaways were SO much fun last year, we are repeating it!! Giveaways?
WHAT GIVEAWAYS??? Wonderful goodies from all over the world!!

How can you participate?

1. Donate to the giveaways! Please send any and all giveaway items you would
like to donate (Joni memorabilia, songbooks, magazine articles, CD's,
pictures and artwork of Joni, videos, posters, CD's from our talented
JMDLers, David? Fred? Bryan? Claud? Kate? Victor? Paul? Linda? Others?) In
short, anything wonderful that would be fun to include. (Please don't send
your dirty socks!)

2. One giveaway includes EVERYONE whether you can make it to Jonifest or not
in August. EVERY person who sends a donation for Jim will be automatically
entered to win a prize. (You need not be present to win.)

3. EVERY Jonifest attendee will be eligible for a separate Jonifest-only
giveaway!

So.....everyone has a chance to win something! If you would like to get in on
the fun, and you have any items to donate toward the giveaways, please send
them to:

Ashara Productions, LLC
40 Parsonage Lane
Topsfield, MA 01983
USA

It would be great to get as many items ahead of time as possible, so they can
be sorted out and so we can see what we have to offer. (Also, so in the
future, {Oh, NO! Ashara has an ulterior motive!} I can keep all of you
updated to what might be in the giveaways and entice you to send your
donations/attend the Jonifest!) ;-)

Some of these items will be used towards a raffle to be held during the Fest.
Raffle tickets will be $1.00 each, or 6 for $5.00.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, AND TO SIGN UP:

<A HREF="www.jonifest.com">www.jonifest.com</A>

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

Hugs,