colin poignantly asks:

> What is it with men(genraliasation here?)

Then he says:

> John is still rough, habving to use the inahler but better than in the
> early hours. Taking his pills as prescribed.
> BUT he thinks he going to work on monday!!!!
> What is it with men(genraliasation here?) WHY cannot they just be ill?
> WHY is getting them to a dr like trying to get them to jump off evrest?
> WHY dot hey have to so fucking stupid and play the hero 'oh I'm all
> right' when it is quite clear to anyone with a rain that they are not!
> A chest infection to the point of near suffocation is NOT minor and will
> not be better by Mondy.

So obviously Colin is unhappy with John because John is not taking his
current illness seriously, and the risk to John of John's blasi behavior is
harming his health.

So Colin's response to John's further ruining his health is to say:

> I could kill him!

Possible responses:

1. Typical male comment.

2. That is the solution to John  not taking care of himself.  Killing John
will prevent John from further ruining his health.

3. Colin has adopted the old Margaret Thatcher method of problem solving,
thus displaying his feminine side.

Since I have no idea which is the correct response, I will say nothing, and
simply pray that there is no Hagan Daz in Colin's freezer.

Vince