Hello Music Fans and Joni Folk-
    It is my honour to announce that the Jack Neilson debut album "Here I Go
Again" is in the proverbial "can". It's a record folks. I am so proud of
this effort on both our parts. I finished it tonight about 8:30pm with the
mastering and sequencing now complete it will be shipped to the pressing
plant at the first of the week. I want to thank Jack in this forum for his
trust in me with this project. The songs are wonderful and I think this
record will be a success on many different levels. It took us a long 16
months to complete this project because of all of our schedules and family
and such, but it is finally done. Details on how to order the CD are
forthcoming and the CD release party has already been announced and is NOW
confirmed. It will be at Tipitina's Uptown location on December 12 at 8pm.
Giselle Hawkins has agreed to grace us with the warm up position along with
our dear Cindy and there will be a Mini JoniFest in conjunction with the
festivities including performances by folks from the PazFest CD (myself
included) and special guest (my next musical challenge Ms. Christina
Friis-Nielsen. I hope some of you or ALL of you can make it for this happy
occasion.  Thanks to all list members who have been so supportive of this
project. Those of you interested in coming besides Mr LamaDoo and Mr. Irwin
who are already confirmed attendees, please contact me or Jack or Christina
privately. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Love to all,

Paz

NP-You Better Be Smilin'-Jack Neilson-From the Original CD Master of "Here I
Go Again"