Ashara wrote (in part): ... "Judy's voice is not what it used to be at all," referring to a Judy Collins concert which Ashara recently attended.
I attended a J.C. concert about 11 months ago, and I thought the voice WAS all it used to be. Two possible explanations:

1) Judy was having an off day/night (others have reported this phenomenon).
2) Judy's voice has deteriorated, noticeably and permanently, in the last 11 months.

I sure hope 1) is correct. Can anyone provide more info? Please copy me off-list; I get the "only-Joni" digest. Thanks.

Tim Spong
Dover, Del., U.S.A.