I very recently saw Judy Collins in concert, and although I really like her
and it was a great concert, Judy's voice is not what it used to be at all.

Judy's voice isn't what it was, correct. I last heard her in concert about 15
months ago and she sounded great (though "different") than when she was much
younger. It's true she has "off " days, I'm sure. In fact, from the late 70s
to the mid 90s her voice was "off" more than it was on. It's only in recent
years that she's been singing consistently well (and able to achieve and
sustain some remarkable high notes, higher than in her youth). If she was
"off" in a recent performance, perhaps it was a fluke; I hope so.

Bryan
(Liking T'log More and More as I listen)