Here it is folks!
Just in time to celebrate Travelogue!  Airing Teusday, November 19th, 2002
from 9pmET (6PM PT)
See this two-hour documentary at

http://www.bravo.ca/aw_music/

Joni Mitchell: Both Sides Now And Then
In this exclusive documentary, the renowned Canadian singer-songwriter tells
her story; in-depth interviews are interwoven with her words and music. The
film explores the impact of lonely Prairie winters and childhood illness, an
unplanned pregnancy, and a disastrous early marriage on Mitchell's evolution
as a writer, vocalist and musician. Both Sides Now And Then features
commentary from the prominent artists who know her personally, such as Neil
Young and Bob Dylan, as well as the contemporary musicians she has influenced,
like Prince, Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan.

(I'm just sick because we don't get this station in Quebec City! I will try to
get someone in Montreal to tape it.)

Michael in Quebec