Well, well, well.   That is some review.  Will have to pretty well ignore it
as they usually fail to truly explain what a work is; and I don't usually
agree with them, ultimately.  Jimmy's referral to Hooterville made me chuckle
as I thought "Jimmy, you can't live there because I do."  Have toyed with the
idea of driving the distance and seeing if they are selling Joni but pretty
well know they will not be.  Worth a try but on the other hand, haven't
completed my Joni collection as yet so will wait for that, I think, and see
what everyone here thinks, just for fun.

mack

http://Stories.Com/authors/mackoliver