I went to my local Best Buy store this morning...Travelogue was not even listed among the CD's released today. Outrageous!! Indignant..I went up to a clerk and asked: "Do you have Joni's Mitchell's new release..Travelogue?" Clerk: "Duh..I dunno..who...Joni Mitchell? "I'll check." I waited a good twenty minutes...the arse never did come back.

I went across the street to Border's. Again..they were not promoting it..and it was not out. But..alas, the clerk at Borders knew what I was talking about and handed me over T'log..

WOW..the artwork alone...Joni the master, is right...

on to the music...

Bree