From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: Travelogue album edition issue

>>I've seen three separate editions online. One plain 2 cd, one with special
booklet, and one with enhanced cd.<<

Jerry

Crawling out of lurkdom for now---I think they're all one and the same, Jerry.

Just got my advance copy today, and the package is spectacular!
The domestic, US version has a complete, cardboard outer-case, with a
'hardbound' book (er, travelogue) inside, which holds the disc's and features
a 28 page, glossy booklet of quotes, credits and mostly paintings (including
a rather scornful looking one of George Dubya, btw).
Then, there's a additional booklet entirely of lyrics.

Disc 1 also has 'enhanced' cd-rom features, including a virtual gallery of
Joni's own paintings that you're gonna love...

XXXOOO,
Billy