In a message dated Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:53:18 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Don't you have this the wrong way around, Bob? The point, IMHO, is that a really
>great photo should approach the beauty
> of a painting.

I suppose I shouldn't have made the comparison as they are two distinct art forms. I
just found this painting so specific & accurate as opposed to her other work which
tends to be a little more abstract.

The bottom line is I think it's a 'purdy pitcher'. :~)

And speaking of photogs, our own Alice S. in Asheville has had an exhibit of her fine
photography at Warren Wilson college. There's a closing reception this Friday, and I'm
excited about seeing Alice & her work. Way to go Alice!

Bob

NP: James Brown, "Sex Machine" (James should do his own Travelogue...this one would
sound spectacular with a 70-piece orchestra! ;~D)