David I am so happy you got it and are enjoying it. You must have T'Log by
now. I picked mine up yesterday at Tower with Christina and Jack. The
artwork is so beautiful and the whole package is just stunning. All I can
say is that she has done it again and as far as I am concerned her latest
golden eggs are diamonds to me.

Paz