There's a decent review of Travelogue in today's Daily Telegraph by Rupert
Christiansen, who admits to having been listening passionately to Joni for
over 30 years and to being sad that this may well be her last album.
I especially like the final paragraphs:-

   "Joni's influence has been profound. I'm not thinking just of her obvious
impact on pop-song writers such as Elvis Costello, Beth Orton or P J Harvey,
but on the wider musical world too. The best of our young composers, Mark
Anthony Turnage, has explored Joni's post-Mingus oeuvre and appreciates its
virtues far more than I do; and America's two greatest divas, Renee Fleming
and Lorraine Hunt Lieberson, have both told me that she was the inspiration
of their youth.
   As I sit in the recital hall and opera house, I often find myself wishing
that more aspiring classical singers could come out of their boxes and learn
from the freedom, colour and expressivity of Joni Mitchell's artistry."

This guy knows a thing or two!

Jacky