Well, I'm sure that I've been beaten to the punch here but we were
accidentally watching this episode and when Will and Grace looked over to
where the site of their first meeting, "Paradise Bar," used to be and saw a
parking lot, Will said: "wouldn't you know it: they paved paradise and put up
a parking lot."

Before I had a chance to respond, both my kids looked up and yelled: "Joni
Mitchell. Mom!"

And here I thought that the only thing they paid attention to was the sound
of my wallet opening on allowance day...........

MG
(I don't think there's a category for the lurking level to which I've
sunk......)