Here's the chorus of "Rosie":

But Rosie you're all right -- you wear my ring
When you hold me tight -- Rosie that's my thing
When you turn out the light -- I've got to hand it to me
Looks like it's me and you again tonight Rosie

; )

Lori
I've been a Jackson Browne fan as far back as I can remember, and I must have listened to and sang along with that song thousands of times without having a clue what it was about! I only realized in recent years what he was talking about, and boy did I feel dumb. My teenage son, on the other hand, got it immediately! Must be a "guy thing".

Sybi;