hell wrote:

I also love Will & Grace, and I don't think it makes any difference whether
the actors are gay or straight,
of course it doesn't. but people are always saying they cannot believe a gay man playing str8. the excuse given for closeted actors.
it happened here. an actor known for playing 'ladies man' roles was exposed as gay in the tabloids. he still wrnt on to star in another tv sereis as str8. but not heard of him since.

will young, who won Pop idol came out as gay. people said he had ruined his career because now the girls and women he appealed to had their fantasy ruined. are people really this shallow?