>StDoherty stated> Can't believe I actually saw a reference to Savoy
>Brown.  I loved that album and Hell Bound Train. Thanks for bringing
>me back.  I'll be certain to dig out the vinyl tonight and have me a
>listen.

Franklin> Absolutely my friend... (not sure how to refer to you
StDoherty).  In my opinion, Kim Simmonds was to Savoy Brown what Mick
Fleetwood and John McVie were to Fleetwood Mac. Almost countless
rotating members but ALWAYS holding down the fort in sheer style! He
surely hasn't gotten the recognition he deserves over the years.
Truly a tasteful, tasteful, stylish, rippin' lead guitar player in
the greatest tradition of the art.

I'm envious of your "vinyl" but will smile knowing you are enjoying
such a sheer treat tonight.

Regards,

Franklin