Bree stated> The nose knows. He's funny.. I was thinking you were a California kind of guy...
Franklin> Well, gosh, gee I could be... Are you from down that way Bree?

Bree>Be good..
Franklin> I'm workin' at it...lol

Bree

Bob had brilliantly countered> Not if Britney makes a guest appearance on Will and Grace that same night.
Franklin> Hey Bree, now would that be Bob's nose, or mine? Any thoughts/comments on this Bob? I know I could use one - it's gettin' cold up here in Minnesnowta! lol Love being here with YOU too, Bree, whether that kiss is fur' me or not! :)

Franklin