i am pretty sure michael's skin condition can't be helped...its a disease of
loosing pigment, so gotta stick up for they guy on this count...as far as
his crash & burn, i think he's been on a that decline ever since he was
charged with molesting a young boy....neverland ranch (his home) is just up
the road a piece but that is one local celeb i've never run into...ps, i
missed the story of his son over the balcony, what was that about?

i think will is so right...that madonna mostly cares that we think of her,
not what we think of her...but i bet underneath that hard exterior i imagine
she was a bit hurt by what joni said though i'm sure it will be fuel for her
next image change....(some more guitar lessons perhaps? alt tunings?...lol)